Plans for the forthcoming Logan midsize sedan – due to be built in India beginning next year – are proceeding on schedule, executives from Renault SA and Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. tell the media at last week's Paris auto show. “The date and cost of the project...and everything else, is pretty much on track,” M&M President Pawan Goenka is quoted as saying. The two auto makers invested $165 million to establish the Mahindra Renault Ltd. joint venture, which will use M&M's Nashik ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Renault Logan on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642