MUMBAI – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., India’s utility-vehicle maker for 55 years, is celebrating the first anniversary of its successful Scorpio SUV. The company now plans to export the vehicle to other world markets and is set to move up-market in India by importing the Rexton SUV from Korea’s Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. (See related story: Ssangyong Denies Plans for New Thai Plant) Riding on Scorpio’s popularity, Mahindra’s UV sales rose 23% to 69,000 units in the last fiscal year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Scorpio Drives Into World Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642