MUMBAI â€“ Indiaâ€™s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. sign a memorandum of understanding Monday to take a majority stake in South Korean utility-vehicle maker Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd., which has been under bankruptcy protection since July 2009. Ssangyong has filed papers with the Korean stock exchange to declare the transaction. Financial details of the deal have not been disclosed. Mahindra says in a statement it has more than $500 million in cash reserves and a debt to ratio of 30%, one of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Signs MOU to Take Controlling Stake in Koreaâ€™s Ssangyong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642