The auto industry will be “keeping their eyes” on Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.’s new small pickup when it makes its showroom debut in first-quarter 2010, Ford Motor Co.’s top U.S. sales analyst says. “How it does in the U.S. market will be a nice pilot to see if there is any appetite (for small pickups),” says George Pipas. It’s unclear whether Mahindra’s offering will take a chunk out of an already shrinking segment. Especially since the truck, at 206.7 ins. (525 cm) long, is no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mahindra Yardstick for Small-Pickup Segment?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642