BEIJING — Two major automakers, First Auto Works Group and Dongfeng Motor Corp., separately sign debt-to-equity swap agreements with China's four asset management companies (AMCs) and China Development Bank. In cooperation with the China Development Bank, China Huarong Assets Management Corp. (Huarong), China Cinda Assets Management Corp. (Cinda), China Orient Assets Management Corp. (Orient) and China Great Wall Assets Management Corp. (Great Wall) will become shareholders in the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Major automakers sign debt-to-equity swap agreements" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642