TURIN — Well-informed sources tell Ward's Automotive International that a major reshuffle at the top echelon of Fiat Auto is being finalized here at Fiat's headquarters. Sources say Roberto Testore, president and chief executive, will leave Fiat Auto to take on Luca Cordero di Montezemolo's role as chairman of Ferrari SpA. It's not clear whether Testore only will act as the chief executive officer, as well. The new chief executive to take Testore's job at Fiat Auto reportedly will come ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Major reshuffle at Fiat Auto rumored, Testore to go" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642