North American production fell somewhat short of plan for January, mostly on an estimated 22,200-unit deficit at Ford Motor Co. Overall the build should wind up at about 96.4% of plan (see complete data p.7), with 1,325,800 vehicles expected to be built compared to 1,374,600 units initially scheduled. U.S. production is on pace to hit 95.1% of plan, 959,200 to 1,008,700. In Canada, vehicle output is running at 98.5% of original estimates, 246,100 to 249,800, and Mexico is poised to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Makers Fall Short of January Build Plans; Ford Misses Target by 22,200 Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642