Right in the midst of a January sales boom, North American auto plants lost production of some 47,600 cars and trucks due mainly to winter storm-related plant closings. On the plus side, production planners have been able to reschedule a large part of the storm losses in February and March, although some truck plants — already operating on heavy overtime — won't be able to recoup shortfalls as quickly (see complete schedule p.6). Ford Motor Co., which lost some 18,700 units due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Makers to Recoup Weather Losses; Rouge Explosion Costs Ford 7,003 Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642