Oriental Holdings Bhd (OHB) confirms its intention to assemble completely knocked-down China-built Chery-brand cars at its Johor Bahru, Malaysia, plant next year. The company says that through its unit Oriental Assemblers Sdn Bhd, it will enter into an assembly agreement “in due course” with Alado Corp. Sdn Bhd, which holds the exclusive rights to manufacture, assemble, import and distribute six Chery models in Malaysia over the next two years. Chery QQ minicar The statement adds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia to Assemble Chinese Chery Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642