Another sign of auto industry revival emerges, as organizers announce the Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show is to resume next year, scheduled for Dec. 3-12. The seventh edition of the show at Kuala Lumpur’s Putra World Trade Center will coincide with the Malaysian Automotive Assn.’s 50th anniversary. The exhibition originally was scheduled for May 29-June 7 this year, but was canceled in January as the global economic crisis pulled the rug out from under vehicle sales worldwide. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Puts Auto Show Back on Calendar for 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642