Alado Corp. Sdn Bhd will assemble Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. multipurpose vehicles and SUVs in Malaysia by year-end. Alado, the franchised distributor for Chery, says Proton Holdings Bhd tops its list of preferred assemblers. "We are in talks with Proton now,‚ÄĚ Alado Executive Chairman Soh Thiam Hong tells reporters at the launch of the new Chery QQ in Kuala Lumpur. "I personally prefer to tie-up with government-linked companies.‚ÄĚ Chery General Manager Zhang Lin says he hopes an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia‚Äôs Alado to Assemble Chery Vehicles by Year-End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642