Malaysia's passenger-car sales climbed 3.7% in May to 33,706 units, driven by an increase in sales by the country's national car companies. However, total vehicle sales fell 0.6% from year-ago to 43,510 units, dragged down by a 12.8% decline in commercial-vehicle sales, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says. May sales were up 7.5% from the previous month. National car sales in May rose 9.4% to 26,501 units, from 24,218 year-ago. Conversely, non-national car sales slumped 13.2% to 7,205 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysiaâ€™s Car Sales Climb in May; Overall Sales Drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642