Malaysian auto maker Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua (Perodua) says it expects to sign a collaborative agreement with local rival Proton late this year or early next year. Managing Director Aminar Rashid Salleh says specifics are in discussion stage. â€śI think we are happy with the items,â€ť Aminar tells the government-owned Bernama news agency. â€śWe have had meetings at the highest level. This is a strategic collaboration for both parties and will benefit the shareholders.â€ť He says Perodua ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysiaâ€™s Proton, Perodua Plan 'Strategic Collaboration'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642