Malaysian national auto maker Proton Holdings continues its search for a dance partner, signing a preliminary agreement with Nissan to form a strategic alliance. ‚ÄúThe (memorandum of understanding) will pave the way for feasibility studies to be conducted on specific areas of cooperation between the parties including the potential use of Nissan's platform and powertrain,‚ÄĚ Proton says in a statement to the Malaysian Stock Exchange. ‚ÄúThe duration of the feasibility studies will commence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia‚Äôs Proton Signs Preliminary Deal With Nissan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642