Sime Darby Bhd of Malaysia says it hopes to finalize the future of its BMW AG wholesale car franchise by year-end, reports Reuters. BMW has said it will set up a company to handle its Malaysian wholesale business. A Sime subsidiary, Tractors Malaysia Holdings Bhd, in which it has a 72% stake, will keep the assembly and retailing rights, but Sime also wants to keep some interest in the wholesale sector. Tractors Malaysia currently builds, distributes and wholesales BMW vehicles in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysiaâ€™s Sime to Finalize BMW Wholesale Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642