Malaysian new-vehicle sales declined 15.0% in January to 35,047 units, dragged down by a 75.3% slump in commercial-vehicle deliveries to 3,060, Malaysian Automotive Assn. figures show. A 10.9% increase in national new-car sales to 31,987 units was not enough to offset the huge drop in the commercial-vehicle segment. In the non-national segment, sales fell 4.4% to 15,628 units from year-ago’s 6,345. Of this, new-car deliveries soared 75.7% to 12,877 units, while commercial sales dived ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales Down in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642