New-vehicle sales in Malaysia edged up 2.2% to 44,407 units in September from prior-year, raising the 9-month total to 450,244, down fractionally from 453,249. The Malaysian Automotive Assn. says in a statement last month’s result was down 24% from August, as sales slowed after the rush for deliveries during the Hari Raya religious festival and the Malaysia Day holidays. New-car sales in September rose 2.2% to 39,628 units, while commercial-vehicle deliveries inched up 2.1% to 4,779. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales Inch Up, Production Jumps in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642