Malaysian new-vehicles sales totaled 44,894 units in September, a 3.9% increase over year-ago, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says. The result left year-to-date sales up 6.3% to 358,234 units from 382,403 in like-2006. September new-car deliveries climbed 5.4% to 40,892 units from 38,818 year-ago. Year-to-date, new-car sales were down 6.4% at 325,542. Commercial-vehicle sales during the month edged up to 4,092 units from prior-year’s 4,066, while 9-month deliveries fell 5.3% to 32,692 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sales, Production Rise in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642