Malaysian new-vehicle sales rose 3.3% in July to 34,957 units, despite a 5.1% decline in total industry sales of 43,922. Passenger-car sales for the country's two national auto makers climbed 13.8% to 28,335 units, while non-national deliveries dived 26.0% to 6,622 from like-2005, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says. Commercial sales plunged 27.5% to 8,965 units. Of those, national makes slumped 36.6% to 1,937 and non-national vehicles fell 24.9% to 7,028. MAA predicts full-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Sees Uptick in July New-Car Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642