Government programs that bolstered consumer and business confidence resulted in Malaysia’s 2010 vehicle sales growing 12.7% to a record 605,156 units, compared with prior-year’s 536,905. The year ended on a strong note, with December deliveries up 15% year-on-year to 54,765 units and marking a 22% gain on November. In releasing the figures, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says annual sales included 543,594 passenger cars, up from 486,342 in 2009, and 61,562 commercial vehicles, up from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian Auto Industry Sees Record Sales in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642