Malaysian company Sime Darby and Mitsubishi Corp., not to be confused with Mitsubishi Motors Corp., reportedly are set to form a joint venture to build and sell Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. vehicles in Thailand. The two plan to take over from United Auto Sales (Thailand), whose distribution rights ended more than a year ago. The Bangkok Post says there still is no confirmation regarding future dealership strategies. The newspaper says the two sides are holding talks and that the most likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysian JV to Build Hyundai Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642