Jaguar Car's Malaysian distributor says the government’s new National Automotive Policy will make its vehicles affordable to more Malaysians. Sisma Auto Sdn Bhd Managing Director Hussain Mohamed says with the new tax structure, the price of the Jaguar X-Type 2.5L SE, for instance, falls 20,000 ringgit ($5,522) to MR333,888 ($92,190). Hussain predicts the price reductions will attract young, discerning customers. “We anticipate that the XK sports car will create a new momentum for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia's New Auto Policy Makes Jaguars More Affordable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642