VIENNA – MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG, the German manufacturer of heavy trucks and buses, plans to determine the location for a future East European truck plant by May. “In order to keep close to the expanding (East European) markets in the future, we are planning a new assembly plant in Eastern Europe,” confirms MAN Chairman Anton Weinmann. “It will expand our capacity and supplement the existing production network of MAN Nutzfahrzeuge.” Site selection for a new MAN truck plant should be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MAN Narrows E. Europe Plant Choice to Four Countries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642