U.S. light-vehicle sales ended March slightly below expectations by posting a 16.5 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR). The SAAR fell short of the prior month’s 16.6 million and year-ago’s 16.8 million. However, first-quarter 2006 sales in total reached a 16.8 million SAAR, well above like-2005’s 16.5 million. Related document: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group March 2006 March volume totaled 1.53 million for a daily selling rate of 56,541, 2.9% below ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"March U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Below Expectations at 16.5 Million SAAR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642