There is little change expected in U.S. light-vehicle sales in March. While federal programs to help the automotive industry directly and increase the availability of business and consumer loans continue to take shape, it’s unlikely they will impact sales this month. Additionally, fleet sales, which have been all but frozen throughout the winter months, probably won’t thaw out until the next quarter, leaving sales in March more or less a mirror image of January and February. With this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"March U.S. Sales to Edge Past February But Trail Year-Ago by 40%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642