ANN ARBOR, MI – A new initiative exploring the light-duty potential for hydraulic hybrid powertrain systems complements other alternative propulsion ideas at Chrysler Group LLC and likely would cost much less than existing electrification options, CEO Sergio Marchionne says. Marchionne and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lisa Jackson announce a partnership here today to determine whether hydraulic hybrid systems used in medium- and heavy-duty trucks can be adapted for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marchionne Likes Value Proposition of Hydraulic Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642