Less than a week after Fiat Auto SpA reaches a $2 billion settlement with General Motors Corp. to dissolve their equity and joint venture alliances, and a day after the Italian auto maker purchases the outstanding equity in Maserati SpA, Fiat Auto says it has relieved CEO Herbert Demel of his duties. Corporate parent Fiat SpA’s CEO Sergio Marchionne will assume Demel’s duties and run the day-to-day operation of the auto unit. (See related story: Maserati to Move to Fiat) Former Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marchionne Takes Over Fiat Auto After Demel Firing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642