When the average age of your car-buying customer is 61, perhaps the only way to go is down. So Lincoln-Mercury’s newfound message board is the Internet, which it is coupling with the nascent technology that drives the Mercury Mariner Hybrid compact SUV. The Ford Motor Co. brand sold 350-400 of the new Mariner Hybrids through Web ads in a special pre-launch program that directed surfers to marinerhybrid.com. Mercury Mariner Hybrid The Internet site allowed customers to design and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mariner Hybrid Marketing Aims for Online Ordering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642