Johnson Controls Inc. has brought science into its interior design for the future. For the last three years, market research has played a bigger role in operations at the Burscheid, Germany, design studio, where JCI prepares products for European auto makers. Hendriks: Design is not just making something look good. "At first, some people worried that creativity would suffer when we brought in marketing," says Han Hendriks, head of the design and research operation. "But it has had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Market Research Plays Bigger Role in JCI Interiors Innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642