DEARBORN â€“ Itâ€™s unfair to slam the pace of gasoline-electric powertrain development by U.S. auto makers, says Philip R. Martens, Ford Motor Co. group vice president-North America product creation. Asked about the advanced position of Japan-based auto makers, which dominate the hybrid market with three offerings between Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Martens delivers an impassioned defense of Detroit-based OEs such as Ford and General Motors Corp. â€œWhen I read the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Martens Defends Detroitâ€™s Hybrid Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642