MUMBAI â€“ Riding on its popularity, small-car maker Maruti Udyog Ltd. is changing its name to Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. â€śMaruti is one of the strongest corporate brand names in the country, in terms of awareness, recall, trust and customer care,â€ť the auto maker says in a statement. â€śA generation of Indians has grown up with this brand name.â€ť The name Maruti is, therefore, retained, the company says, and Suzuki is added because it is a leading player in the global market. The leader in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti Changes Name as Indiaâ€™s Star Rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642