India’s Maruti Udyog Ltd.’s board of directors approves an investment of Rs33 billion ($756 million) for two new production joint ventures — a passenger-car plant and an engine facility, to be located in Manesar in the Haryana state near Delhi. The car plant will be managed under a new JV, Maruti Suzuki Automobiles India Ltd., in which Maruti will hold 70% and its major stakeholder, Suzuki Motor Corp., will hold the balance. The plant's initial capacity will be 100,000 units annually, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti Directors Approve Funding for Two New Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642