NEW DELHI – Maruti Udyog Ltd. made an impact on the market in two weeks with the introductory price of the new Swift. Maruti Swift It lapped up 18,000 orders – with full payments in advance. And with deliveries now backlogged by a few months, eager buyers are paying up to $575 extra to move ahead in line. (See related story: Maruti Launches Long-Awaited Swift) That demand is prompting action at Maruti, which earlier this month raised prices $185-$230. “We have already got enough ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti: Introductory Swift Prices Did Job" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642