MUMBAI – Due to a confluence of circumstances, Suzuki Motor Corp. stands to pick up 25% of the Indian government’s share in Maruti Udyog Ltd. at a considerable savings. Suzuki, which has a long-standing joint venture with the government to run Maruti, already holds a controlling share of the auto maker. Under a shareholders’ agreement last May, the government agreed to sell 25% of its remaining stake in a public offering before next March. This comes to 3.6 million shares with a $2 face ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti IPO Spells Opportunity For Suzuki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642