NEW DELHI – The new agreement signed by Suzuki Motor Corp. and the Indian government is a win-win deal for all three parties. Suzuki gets small-car maker Maruti Udyog Ltd. as a valuable addition at a nominal cost to its overseas subsidiaries; the government gets a decent price and is out of the auto-making business; and Maruti gains more resources and business. (see related story:India’s Exit From Maruti Puts Suzuki in Driver’s Seat ) Suzuki Alto Transfer should be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti Partners Get Decent Deal But Concerns Remain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642