MODENA, Italy – Maserati SpA is turning toward its technical alliance partner, Audi AG, to adopt new transmission technologies to improve the performance of Maserati cars. Maserati Kubang The two auto makers also have begun trading engineering expertise on a number of fronts. “We are exchanging engineering information to understand whether a certain component is really applicable to a certain project or not,” Giuseppe Bonollo, director-product strategy for Maserati and its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Could Get Audi DSG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642