DETROIT – When Ferrari SpA purchased fellow Italian auto maker Maserati SpA in 1997, the plan all along was to return to North America with a product that would generate excitement among American buyers in the Maserati nameplate. On Jan. 6, 12 years after Maserati pulled out of the U.S. market, the company marked its comeback by rolling out not one but two new products for the U.S. ’02 model year. Luca di Montezemolo, president of both Ferrari and Maserati, says his company is proud of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Eyes Porsche, Jag Competitors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642