ROME – Maserati SpA plans to work with technical alliance partner Audi AG to assure the cooperative pact between the two auto makers provides benefits to both sides, CEO Martin Leach says. However, he hints the pact’s provision for sharing retail outlets in the U.S. may not come to fruition. Maserati CEO Martin Leach The news comes months after Audi of America chief Axel Mees tells Ward’s he will fight to prevent Audi dealers from acquiring Maserati franchises. Mees says he does not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Flexible on Audi Pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642