NEW YORK â€“ Maserati SpA's Ciro Menotti factory in Modena, Italy, is gearing up to begin production of the Gran Turismo convertible for the North American market early next year. The new soft-top will be priced above $130,000, says Robert F. Allan, the importer's director-product planning. When the convertible arrives, it will round out Maserati's portfolio, which currently features the Quattroporte sedan and GTS coupe. Like the Quattroporte, the Gran Turismo drop-top will be available ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Gran Turismo Convertible to Round Out Brandâ€™s U.S. Portfolio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642