TURIN — Ferrari SpA top executives are pondering the idea of committing Maserati to the development and production of a luxury sport/utility vehicle (SUV) similar in concept to the BMW AG X5, published reports in Italy say. Sources in Modena say such reports are pure speculation but concede the company actually is looking into the idea. No formal decision has been made so far. The new SUV is expected to have the typical Maserati front design with a 5-door architecture. It will reportedly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati planning luxury sport/utility vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642