Turin – Fiat Automobiles SpA reportedly is looking to hike Maserati volume some 50,000 units annually and may build models for the brand at additional plants. Local press reports in Modena say the volume increase will come courtesy of a collaboration that will see the Chrysler 300 and an Alfa model derived from the same vehicle architecture. The new Maseratis would come equipped with a V-6 engine and automatic transmission, with pricing above the Alfa version but below 8-cyl. Maseratis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Production May Move to Turin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642