MODENA, Italy – Italians pride themselves on being the leaders in fashion and style, and the Maserati ’05 Quattroporte luxury sedan is no exception to the rule. The new Quattroporte marks the end of a 50-year hiatus between Maserati SpA and Italian coachbuilder and styling house Pininfarina SpA. Pininfarina has penned some of the most notable Maserati’s of the past, from the A6 1500 Berlinetta Speciale in 1947 to the A6 GCS Berlinetta Sport. In an interview with Ward’s last year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Quattroporte Shakes Up European Luxury Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642