TURIN – First there was the BMW X5, then the Porsche Cayenne. Now Maserati SpA wants in on the cross/utility vehicle act. Well-placed sources in Modena say Maserati will show off a CUV concept at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month. ItalDesign-styled Buran was last attempt at Maserati CUV concept. The concept is said to be undergoing finishing touches in Turin at one of the major Italian coachbuilders, most likely Giorgetto Giugiaro’s ItalDesign ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati to Show SUV Concept in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642