TURIN – Maserati SpA is unveiling its idea of a modern Granturismo wagon at the 2003 Detroit auto show this week. Developed in association with Giorgetto Giugiaro’s ItalDesign SpA, which designed Maserati’s current range of coupe and spider, the ultimate SUV is given the name “Kubang.” Named after a Javan wind, as is traditional for Maseratis, the ItalDesign concept car is the result of combining a 390-hp Maserati V-8 engine and a versatile body that promises the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati Unveils First Wagon in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642