MODENA, Italy – Driving along portions of the famed Mille Miglia race route in the Italian countryside, it becomes crystal clear just what a significant piece of history this route has been for the development of some of the best cars to crisscross the world’s roadways. From Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes-Benz and Maserati, the names of the manufacturers who raced on this storied venue read like a who’s who in automotive circles. One of history’s true car gods, Enzo Ferrari, once said of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati's Ragtop Lives Up to its Italian Heritage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642