Western Europe turns in an on-par performance in May, with overall sales down a mere 0.2% to 1,427,723 units, while year-to-date volumes follow in lockstep at 7,342,750 vehicles, a 0.7% decline compared with like-2004. Volkswagen AG's luxury Audi brand posts a 16.9% increase to end the month at 55,457 units. The marque continues to see strong demand for its new A4 and A3 models, with year-to-date deliveries running 12.3% ahead of like-2004 at 267,708 units. (See related data: Ward's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May Europe Vehicle Sales Moderate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642