North American auto makers will build an estimated 1.373 million vehicles in May, 1.2% below year-ago. The estimate is about 33,000 units below the 1.406 million planned at the beginning of the month. (See related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country) Taking into account a Ward's U.S. sales forecast of 1.5 million light vehicles for the month, that leaves the revised U.S. dealer inventory outlook for May 31 at 3.3 million domestically produced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May North American Output Estimated 1.2% Below Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642