Some 5,871 new cars and 1,867 trucks were sold in New Zealand in May, leaving year-to-date car sales up 11% and commercial vehicle deliveries 11.3% ahead of year-ago. The Motor Industry Assn. says the strong sales in May ensure the growth path experienced over the last three years is continuing. Ford Falcon top seller in May. "The industry continues to experience strong demand for its products in a highly competitive environment," MIA CEO Perry Kerr says. "Although there are signs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May Performance Puts New Zealand Sales Up 11% on Like-2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642