General Motors Corp. faces a challenge educating consumers about its recently launched â€œGM Employee Discount for Everyoneâ€ national incentive program, which lacks elements key to classic marketing schemes, such as an across-the-board price reduction, a specific number of vehicle giveaways or low interest rates. Paul Ballew GM, which reports sales declined 4.7% in May, is offering for the first time its employee-only discount to everyone who takes delivery of an â€™05 car or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May Sales Down, GM Launches Spiffs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642