U.S. sales are forecast to rise in May from the prior month and year-ago, but under the assumption that incentives will pick up significantly by the end of the month. Ward’s is forecasting May light-vehicle sales to finish at a 17.0 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), compared with 16.4 million the prior month and 16.3 million in same-month 2003. (See related data: May 2004 Sales Forecast) Volume is forecast at 1.55 million units for a daily selling rate over the month’s 26 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Forecast to Rise Along With Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642